Tuesday 3 October 2017

A Brisbane Industrial Landscaper Who Brought Life To A Dead Space


I was recently at an office building for a meeting, and as I drove to the front, I couldn’t help but notice how stunning the garden was. The entire area around the building had been given a green facelift, and it looked like an oasis in an area that is normally quite arid. Inside the building, I knew that I had to know more about the magician who had transformed this area and I got to know more about the Brisbane industrial landscaper who had created this little piece of heaven.
The head of the office, with whom I was having a chat, told me that he had found this piece of land, on which the office building was sitting through a real estate agent. And because the area was so dry, he was able to purchase it for such a reasonable rate. But once he had the land and the building was starting to rise, he knew that he needed to add some elements of green, which was when he came in contact with the Brisbane commercial landscaper who had transformed this once barren piece of land into a stunning urban garden.

Once the landscaper had been brought in, he first laid an intricate system of underground watering, which meant that land was no longer dry and parched. And the minute the soil began to remain hydrated, he knew that he was now ready to create a garden beyond compare. From the Brisbane sandstone boulder wall that was now painted with a stunning motif to rows of flowers and perennial shrubs, this was a garden that would eventually feature on magazine covers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment