Monday 10 July 2017

How The Design Went Beyond A Brisbane Sandstone Boulder Wall


A Brisbane sandstone boulder wall – that was pretty much all that I had initially planned, but once I spoke to a landscaper, I knew that while I was getting the wall put in, there was so much more that I could get done. For starters, I could get my entire garden cleaned out – they told me that they could bring in a crew that would not only clear out all the weeds, but even give me a clean slate, if that was what I wanted. 

I decided that it was high time that my entire landscape took on a new look and I hired a Brisbane commercial landscaper to handle the task. The first thing he did was come in for a site visit and after taking his time, he gave me a brief vision of what he intended to do with the space. He made sure that he took in my ideas and incorporated them into the plan that he was creating. Since I had to get a boulder wall put in, he gave me the idea to use them to my advantage. He suggested that I get a terraced look, in which I could create partitions. Each partition could hold something different and this was actually the perfect way for me to get my own kitchen garden!

Had I spoken to a Brisbane industrial landscaper, they might not have been of much help, but hiring someone who knew how to work smaller space was a great revelation and within days, I had the garden of my dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment